• CSI Division “3” is the “foundation” on which this company was founded. (Turn Key Concrete Work)
• Tricon 3 provides “3” critical services: General Contracting, Sub-Contracting, RR& R – Repair, Renovation, & Re-purpose.
TRICON3 VISION STATEMENT
•Tricon3 will be the model of integrity and excellence by which the construction industry is measured.
•Tricon3 will stand out from all other construction companies in safety, schedule, professionalism, quality, value and service.
TRICON3 MISSION STATEMENT
• On time, on target.
• Provide clients with the highest level of quality construction services.
• Plan our work, then work our plan, and adjust as required.
• Start strong; finish stronger.
• Pay attention to the details.
TRICON3 CORE VALUES
• We live up to commitments through Excellence in our work, performing honestly and developing Trust.
• Our people are our greatest asset. Their dedication creates an unmatched level of client service that makes Tricon3 a leader in our industry.
• We strive to be the best company to work with, and the best company to work for.
• I will not let my past successes lead me to believe that what we did yesterday is good enough for tomorrow. Complacency is not part of Tricon3’s culture.
• I am committed to the success of my company, my teammates and myself. I am humble.
• I am committed to the team concept: there is no “I” in team. Without my team I am weakened and not as strong.
• I am results driven and believe if we are not winning, we are losing. I will undertake all of my responsibilities with the utmost honesty and integrity. I will approach every task with passion, responsibility, creativity, and innovation. I will succeed.
• I believe that mediocrity is unacceptable and my training is never done-there is no finish line. I encourage a flexible approach to accomplishing milestones but I am inflexible in my execution. Safety, schedule and quality are paramount.
• I will positively contribute to our culture and community. I expect leadership at every level. I am in control of my environment because I own my actions. I am accountable.
• I believe it is a privilege to be a member of the Tricon3 community. This honor must be earned every day.
OUR 4 KEY OPERATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Zero Mishaps & Zero Near Misses
Zero Warranty Issues
Zero Punch List
“You cannot manage, what you cannot measure.” • “Plan your work, then work your plan, adjust as required.”